Wednesday 18 July 2007

Rooftops

I've been tiding today! If you know me this will come as a surprise. I cleaned up a small part of the lounge and the office. It does look like a lot of stuff has gone but its not really that much.

That sorted.com (?) site or KiwiSave Bank Account - where they give you money has some good games for kids there. I got 4,675 points.

My family have a thing about not wanting there photos put on the internet, so I had to promise to pixelize them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Janmommy, Krak the Dragon, Me, PoohBear, Mickey M

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Peterlou

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ADm

You don't recognise them at all do you??
Now, what to do?
Mess around on the computer for an hour or do something productive?

I have some items up on eBay (dirrtydi3s3l) if anyones interested.

No comments: