Tuesday 2 December 2008

Birthday Girls




Yesterday was Mojo's FIRST birthday!!!!
I still let all the liluns sleep in otherwise they'd all be complaining and tired.
Mojo got her two handmade cards in the morning.
Slipped on her little headband with the pink bow and had a wonderful day.
She does seem a little bigger.
When Grammie got home, Mojo had another pressie. A little pink box. But it's too small for her to fit in. I need to find something cute for her to keep inside.
Then today, it's my birthday. I'm old! :(
But then I just think that my brother's are even older! :)
My skates haven't arrived from America yet, but I have a bunch of cards. Two posted from UK, one posted from NZ.
A cute Mickey Mouse tee
A watch - non digital it's gonna take me a while to figure it out.
A total of $30.80NZD
Couple notebooks/journal
A pack of Jack Daniels Chocolates!!!!!
Okay, run out of things to say.

1 comment:

l said...

Thanks for sharing this blog with me...those skates are something else! Too cool. Happy belated birthday, mojo. He's sure cute:)
Sally