Sunday 19 October 2008

Tagged!

I've just been tagged by cut*copy*create. I had no idea what that meant! so I had to go looking before I could respond :)
Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving names and links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So here are my seven random things
1:I live in The Land of the Long White Cloud aka New Zealand
2:I just created my own website http://pnkgeeni.com/index
3:LolliShops is gonna ROCK!
4:I love WWE (but it does seem to be a little boring lately)
5:I have taken over half the dining room table for my card making
6:I need to drink more caffine!
7:I love NZ!!!!!
That was a bit of fun! Now I'm off to tag seven other poor unsuspecting bloggers.

I don't know who to blog.

No comments: